Tuesday 10 March 2009

A Lovely New Award


Thank you Jane at Spreading the Faerie Dust for giving me this fabulous award. I met Jane through her Aunt Sheila who was my Secret Stitching Angel all the way from Australia. Every time I check her blog she has completed the most stunning cross stitch, cushions and is now conquering the world of patchwork. I am always amazed at how quickly she can work and produce gorgeous creations, go check out her blog.

Now to the award -
The rules connected to the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

Well here goes for my award nominees (in no particular order!)

Saron at Nosy Rosie Designs is quite new to blogging but she has made an amazing start. Sharon is a most gifted artist and I am very pleased to have some of her gorgeous artwork in my home.

Pam at Kinderfalls Primitives is one of the most creative people I know and is always producing the most fabulous creations and also sells gorgeous fabrics at great prices.

Carole at Prim n Raggedya crafter of many mediums and also a beautiful website full of American prim, some of which she creates herself as well as another site for original and eyecatching baby gifts >Pitter Patter Baby Gifts .

Lisa at Just for You Designs is another creative influence in my life. Lisa sews the most gorgeous annies, makes candles to die for and is also the founding member of Crows and Rosesand is always on hand whenever we need her.

All of the above ladies, as I am, are members of an Ebay group
Crows and Roses and I am very grateful for their friendship, support and creative guidance. Some of the other members don't have a blog or a website but are also special people of whom I am grateful for their friendship,

Kaz at the Primitive Pantrywho has a gorgeous Ebay shop and also a bricks and mortar store in Essex.

Charlotte at The Homespun loft who stocks beautiful fabrics of all colours and other home decor items, she also has the best customer service you can find anywhere.

I know thats not 10 but these lovely ladies are the ones that spring to mind first and some of the people I was going to give the award to have already received it.

Thank you once again for this honour, I really am thrilled.

2 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

hi there, glad you are feeling better. The world gets smaller by the blogger errr minute doesn't it. Love your bags and your vintage cards. keep well hugs s

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Sorry for this random comment but I noticed that you are a follower of Allie Brown's Layouts and wanted to let you know there is a new site that is similar in style that you might like as well!
Check us out @ www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com