Sunday 20 December 2009

Winter Wonderland.......

Please forgive me if I sound like an overexcited kid but, it snowed last night! We don't often get snow and more often than not it doesn't even lie but it has today- YAY

There is more snow forecast for this afternoon, which is good but I really, really don't like to drive in it!

These are a few photos that I took of my garden this morning.......






Ah the last rose of summer, I suppose I really should have pruned it by now!

Keep warm (or cool if its sunny!) wherever you are....

2 comments:

Just for you . . . said...

Stephanie,

I love he piccies . . . thanks for sharing - your garden looks so festive!!

Lisa
x

Jane said...

Lovely photos Stephanie. We have had snow here too, its just starting to melt at last, was nice to see it for a while, but why oh why does it always turn to nasty ice. hugs xxx