Friday 16 April 2010

Free Bag Pattern and Sew-Along......

Can I tempt you with a fab FREE bag pattern and a chance to do a sew-along with the designer?


If the answer is yes, then check out Sew Spoiled Blog and you can make this fabby Weekender Tote bag






I have had this pattern for a while (yes I know another pattern from my stash lol) but the great thing about this pattern is that you can now download it for free here (new revised & working link).

There is also a Flickr group set up to show everyone's progress.

Are you in?  I'm in - let the Sew-Along begin!  Ok, I'm just off to hunt for some fabric in my stash - I may be gone some time lol!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link Stephanie. I'm starting teaching a five week craft/sewing course on Monday so some of my ladies might be interested in making the bag. it would make an ideal project. xx

Unknown said...

Is there another link for this pattern

Anonymous said...

Hi-I would love to make this purse but the link doesn't work-where can I get this pattern?
Help!!