Sunday 4 July 2010

Craft Fair Update and Other Things .........

I can't believe it has been two weeks since my last blog - I'm a naughty girl lol.

Here are some pics of my table set for the craft fair, I thought you might like to see them.



It was a lovely day and I met some  lovely crafters, so I had a great time and helped a good cause
- what could be better!

I also made some little momento craft gifts for the teachers involved in my local primary school production of the Wizard of Oz - I really think that Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber would have been impressed with the whole production.





I love the ruby slipper lining!

2 comments:

Just for you . . . said...

Your table looks scrumptious Stephanie . . . I wouldn't have known where to look first and I love the stand that you have your bags displayed on . . . I want one!

x

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Thank you Lisa, for your lovely comments :) The bag stand is from Dunelm Mill and you are right it is gorgeous xx