Sunday 22 August 2010

Walled Garden ...

Near where I live the local council have made a beautiful walled garden.  
This beautiful garden has been planted in an area that you would definitely not have found atttractive.
  If you want to see some further information about  the creation of this garden then check here
One, kind of, sunny afternoon hubby and I went for a dander around and these are some of my photos.










This garden reminds me of one of my favourite books and films as a child 'The Secret Garden'.  We spent a lovely hour or two here and day dreamed for a while.


I would also like to tell you about a fabulous blog The Patchwork Heart Blog 
she is having a fabby giveaway.


You still have time to enter, it doesn't finish until 25 August, go enter and say hi!



 

1 comment:

The Patchwork Heart said...

Thanks so much for promoting my blog!
Heather x