Tuesday 29 October 2013

Oooooo Look its me!

Guess what I have been interviewed by the fabulous Chris of Chris W Designs.

Read my interview here !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you all know that I love to sew bags.  I love to sew lots of different styles of bags, large, small, with handles, no handles, tall, short, zips , no zips, bright fabrics, patterned fabrics - all kinds of everything.

I love all bag designers, and I have quite a few patterns from designers all over the world.  I have even sewn a few of my own designs too.

I am also very lucky to have been a bag pattern tester for ChrisW Designs from Australia.  Well, what can I tell you about her patterns except that I love them and once sewn up you will have a very professional looking bag.  They are functional, stylish, well thought out, great attention to detail and in my opinion as close as you will ever get to a professional finish and there is a design for everyone.


As well as designing great patterns Chris is also very supportive of other pattern designers and sewists, always generous with her comments and always providing  great help, advice and always encouragement.

On her blog Chris is running alternate interviews with pattern designers and sewers/sewist, go and check them out here





No comments: