Tuesday 2 December 2008

Kreativ Blogger


I was so excited and honoured to be given an award for Kreativ Blogger from Margie who has a fabulous blog, have a look. This award comes at a time of lots of preparation for a Christmas Fair on 8th December so I really do appreciate the thoughtfulness of Margie. I always have a panic about my Craft Fairs especially the days before it, will I sell anything and will people like what I have made? This award gives me a real confidence boost so thank you so much, I think I will bask in the glory for a little while before I get back to my sewing.

I would also like to pass this award onto someone I have admired for some time. She is a talented designer who produces the most amazing patterns and never ceases to inspire me and is a wonderfully, friendly person. Debra is the designer behind Wattle Bee Designs a wonderful place for all kinds of creative loveliness.

3 comments:

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Stephanie, I am sure that the Fair will go well and that your work will be a hit with everyone. Best of luck with it and I am looking forward to hearing all about it. hugs Margie.

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Hi Stephanie, How did the Fair go? hugs Margie.

Arden-Arcade Custom Closets said...

Good rreading