Thursday 16 July 2009

Secret Stitching Angel 2009

I can hardly believe that it is almost a year since I took part in the Stitching Angel 2008 - wow! I had the best time participating in this swap and the best Stitching Angel Sheila who stitched for me. The angel that I stitched for was Tomi who lived in USA, who doesn't have a blog but we caught up with each other the other day by email.

The projects are fabulous, so even if you don;t take part in the swap you can still download and make the projects - this year the theme is roses - I love roses!

I was very lucky last year and these were the lovely goodies I received from Sheila.




These are the projects that I sent to Tomi



Also, this is the flickr group for last years Stitching Angel Swap.

If you think you would like to enter then click on the Stitchers Angel button on the right of my blog and you will get all the details there.

Also, I thought you might like to see one of many (seems like there are hundreds of them) visitors that are currently merrily eating their way through every one of my nasturtiums!

No comments: