Saturday 4 August 2012

Etchings ........

I am so excited to share something with you all!

I was excited by the fabric choice (Etchings by 3 Sisters), which was chosen by the recipient -great choice.

It took me a while to decide upon just the right pattern, which eventually I did.

And, ta da!  Here it is ............


I love how it turned out.  The fabrics are so beautiful together and I think the pattern shows them off so well.  This is the first quilt that I have free motioned quilted, there are some mistakes with this but I am hoping that they aren't too noticeable!



This special quilt was made for my youngest son's girlfriend's 21st Birthday.

I hope she likes it, I know I do.

Happy Birthday x




2 comments:

Handbags by Helen said...

Wow! She's a lucky girl to receive such a fabulous birthday gift! It must have taken hours.

Rachael said...

What a beautiful quilt and what a fabulous birthday gift. Something to treasure and last a lifetime.