Sunday 23 December 2012

A Great Sale

I am just popping in to let you know about great online classes in everything you could possibly need to know about creating fabulous items.  
Everything from sewing, quilting, baking, jewellery, gardening, knitting, crochet, furniture painting, wrapping presents, scrapbooking, spinning, weaving and many other items too.  these  are all available at a ridiculous sale price of between $9.99 and $24.00, sale finishes midnight 24 December 2012.  
The great thing about these courses is that you can view them online at any time, over and over again and pause on certain parts and there is also interaction with the class teacher and other crafters online.  

I have bought a few of these courses I can definitely recommend them, I have learnt so much from them.

To have a look at these courses and if you would like to purchase any of them then 
please click here to go to Craftsy or 
over to the right hand side of this blog. or click on the link below the photo.



Take me to Craftsy












Happy crafting.



PS I do get a small  payment for any referrals I make to Craftsy :0)



No comments: