Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas Cracker Swap

I love swaps and it has been a while since I have been involved in one.

Then I saw the Mad About Bags Christmas Cracker Swap and just knew this would be a great one to be involved in.


I was extremely lucky to be paired with Ali from Ali Bee Creations and this is the Christmas Cracker I received from her and let me tell you it was so well stuffed it was amazing.


A special red crocheted outside tied with tartan ribbon with a little fabric bird making sure everything was safely stowed inside.  I can see this crocheted cracker becoming a part of my Christmas decorations in the years to come.


Have a look at these goodies

Santa Candles, heart magnets (I love hearts), silver glittery nail polish, Christmas brads for scrapping,Ho Ho Ho ribbon, Ferraro Roche, purple pen (love purple too), a beautiful bracelet, a mini tin of cherry lip balm (which has somehow escaped the photo), lots of Christmas labels - WOW!


 Its amazing how many things you can fit into a kitchen roll tube.

A very big thank you goes to Ali for sending me so many beautiful gifts and I also have a new blog to follow and read.

Also a big thank you to Tracy from Mad About Bags for organising this fantastic swap, it has been brilliant and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

If you would like to see what I posted to Ali then check out her blog here and to see what everyone else has sent and received then check out the Christmas Cracker Swap on Flickr.



1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Stephanie, this swap has been wonderful, it has been lovely seeing what goodies you can fir inside a kitchen roll tube, i think i shall do this swap again next year xx